[post_thumbnail size="900,300"]

K1 Visa (Fiancé Fiancée of U.S. Citizen)

A K-1 Fiancée Visa is a non-immigrant visa available to foreign citizens who are coming into the U.S. to marry their U.S. citizen fiancée and live permanently in the U.S.


At Noorani & Villar, we provide full services for your petition for your fiancé/fiancée.

Please contact Noorani & Villar, P.C., where our attorneys will assist you in filing a non-immigrant petition for your alien fiancé/fiancée.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on this website is a basic overview of Noorani & Villar, P.C.’s areas of practice. It is intended for advertising purposes only and may or may not be correct, complete or current at the time of reading. The contents of this website do not constitute as legal advice and must not be used as a substitute for attorney legal advice or opinion. No Attorney-Client Relationship is created by anything on this site unless an Engagement Agreement is fully executed by both Attorney and Client. Please seek detailed legal advice regarding your specific facts and circumstances before acting on any legal matter.

NOORANI & VILLAR, P.C. located at 1900 East Golf Road, Suite 950 , Schaumburg, IL . Reviewed by JA rated: 5 / 5